Is Dr. Fouladvand dead?

Nov 7, 2005
PanjDelavaran, if you know how to read Farsi, read the following article:
اشتباه روخوانى آقاى فولادوند مدعى تخصص همه فن فقط در يك جلسه! عبدالرحيم ملازاده

http://news.gooya.eu/society/archives/021325.php
Just b/c they are saying this is so, doesn't make it so. At the end of the day, you will believe in what you want and I will believe in what I have learned. But you and some others on here like to discount everything that he has done b/c you simply do not like what he has to say, plain and simple. Even assuming there are things said by Fouladvand that the site that you provide says are "wrong", much might be in mearky waters and much other can be argued in various ways. If they can only find 24 things that he has said that are not "correct" in over 500 hours translation of the Taazi Naameh, that by itself is proof of his accuracy and makes me beleive in what he has to say even more. I can read the first two pages of the Quran and find many things that are contracticed elsewhere. By your own logic then, the Quran is nothing but a waste that should not be paid attention to. Wasalaam.

Oct 20, 2003
If they can only find 24 things that he has said that are not "correct" in over 500 hours translation of the Taazi Naameh, that by itself is proof of his accuracy and makes me beleive in what he has to say even more.
You either did not read the article, paid no attention to it, or simply do not know how to read Farsi. The guy found 24 errors in 45 minutes to an hour of watching and listening to the so called Ostad, or self proclaimed "Iranban e Kherdmand". And remember, Fatollah is doing روخوانى, (i.e. he is reading from a book) and still makes 24 mistakes an hour.

I can read the first two pages of the Quran and find many things that are contracticed elsewhere. By your own logic then, the Quran is nothing but a waste that should not be paid attention to.
Really, If that is so, why is Fatollah so much obssessed with Quran? Why is he spending so much time on the subject? If you are so well versed with Quran than can read two pages and find contradiction, why then you watch his translation and program? Do you enjoy his foul language?

Wasalaam.
LOOOL, that is simply a classic. To hear wasalaam from the follower Fatollah, tondar and Ayeen Niakani!

Nov 7, 2005
You either did not read the article, paid no attention to it, or simply do not know how to read Farsi. The guy found 24 errors in 45 minutes to an hour of watching and listening to the so called Ostad, or self proclaimed "Iranban e Kherdmand". And remember, Fatollah is doing روخوانى, (i.e. he is reading from a book) and still makes 24 mistakes an hour.

Really, If that is so, why is Fatollah so much obssessed with Quran? Why is he spending so much time on the subject? If you are so well versed with Quran than can read two pages and find contradiction, why then you watch his translation and program? Do you enjoy his foul language?

LOOOL, that is simply a classic. To hear wasalaam from the follower Fatollah, tondar and Ayeen Niakani!
The first few words in the link starting Besmellahe Rahman Raheemalready shows the viewpoint. So try a better place. With regard my being knoweldgable about Quran or not, I never said such a thing. But when taazi naameh starts by the statement thta God if Loving and Forgiving, and as Fouladvand correctly states, just look at all the Misery in the world, the book starts by a contradiction of reality. It continues from there on. Counts women as 1/2 of men. And on and on.

Fouladvand is spending so much time on the subject, if you dont want to realize b/c you don't agree with him, to open people's eyes up so they don't blindly follow what some mullas tell them. Why is it so hard for you to accept that? Is it Islamic way or the highway?

And answer me this, why is it that a women's word has to be counted as 1/2 of a man? Isn't that enough by itself to understand that this book is not worth anything especially in today's world?

And if you didn't get it, the wasalaam was sarcasm.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
i just have one thing to say, i always remember him making fun of Imam hussain for going to war with Yazid , he used to say army of 72 went to war with thousands, and Imam Hussain was a stupid man for doing that, now my question is, how is that different from what he did? one person going to fight against IR ? wake up people, he was a SHAYAD and DOZD like Hakha, the difference here is , Hakha was DOZDE BI SAVAD, this guy was DOZE BA SAVAD !!!!

Oct 20, 2003
The first few words in the link starting Besmellahe Rahman Raheemalready shows the viewpoint.
LAbod you expected someone who wants to refute Fatollah, starts with seh pand (kerdar nike, pendar nike ......)
But when taazi naameh starts by the statement thta God if Loving and Forgiving, and as Fouladvand correctly states, just look at all the Misery in the world, the book starts by a contradiction of reality.
You logic (and Fatollah's) need serious work here. what all the miseris of the world has to do do with the God being a merciful God? What part of it is contradictory? I guess if Ayeen Niakani was the world religion, the world would be free of miseries and full of happiness. This a juvenile rationality.
Fouladvand is spending so much time on the subject, if you dont want to realize b/c you don't agree with him
Ha, come again, and you claim to have a law degree from a reputable university, is it the same place Fatollah earned his six, or perhaps three Phds?

Oct 20, 2003
i just have one thing to say, i always remember him making fun of Imam hussain for going to war with Yazid , he used to say army of 72 went to war with thousands, and Imam Hussain was a stupid man for doing that, now my question is, how is that different from what he did? one person going to fight against IR ? wake up people, he was a SHAYAD and DOZD like Hakha, the difference here is , Hakha was DOZDE BI SAVAD, this guy was DOZE BA SAVAD !!!!
The whole debate is that Fatollah Manuchehri, is another character similar to Fatollah Yazdi (aka Hakha). I do not know how you determine that the first Fatollah (Manuchehri) has any savad. No one has established that he has higher degree than a school diploma. Although, I have to say, Fatollah Manucherhri has shown his doctorate degree (s) on TV screen to prove his education ;). Some of his followers say he has six Phds, Panjdelavaran beleives that is just ridiculous and he only has three Phds. But nobody knows what the name of the printing shop (sorry schools) he has gotten his degree from.

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
baba har chi gofte, goh khorde ke gofte. Goftam ke be ye koskhol nabayad gosh kard ke. Besides that, I don't spend my worthy time to discuss with some ISP members in this thread who believe he was/is right.
Iranpaak jan,
don't spend your worthy time with some uneducated people in this thread, cause it aint worth it man. Let them say kososher 24 hours and we will see the consequence very shortly. They just embarras themselves and nothing else.
Peace.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2005
It's really interesting that many of the people on here call others that they do not agree with uneducated, naiive, and other names. I think that's a reflection on the people that use such terms. At the end of the day, whether people like it or not, Fouladvand has changed the minds of many and will continue to do so as long as his voice is heard.

And Iranpaak: you didn't answer why a woman's testimony should be 1/2 of a man's? Can you please elaborate why this should be so?

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
At the end of the day, whether people like it or not, Fouladvand has changed the minds of many and will continue to do so as long as his voice is heard.
Khomeini did it too...he changed the minds of the people so far, that they even saw his face on the moon. Can Iranban Kheradmand Ostad Dr.Dr.Dr.(Dr.Dr.Dr.) Foroud Fooladvand, the only PhD in the world who is not cited by ANY nane ghamar, do that too?

So what's your point anyway about changing the mind of the people?

Nov 7, 2005
Khomeini did it too...he changed the minds of the people so far, that they even saw his face on the moon. Can Iranban Kheradmand Ostad Dr.Dr.Dr.(Dr.Dr.Dr.) Foroud Fooladvand, the only PhD in the world who is not cited by ANY nane ghamar, do that too?

So what's your point anyway about changing the mind of the people?
It's important to make people aware of facts that they may not be aware of otherwise. Do you think it's good or healthy for a woman to say I'm a Muslim, Allah this and Allah that and yet there is a very high chance that that person does NOT know her voice is counted as 1/2 of a man (i.e., she is a second class citizen, if that)? Why be so affraid of people knowing these things??? If you are so secure about what you believe, you should have NO worries of people talking about them or questioning them.

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
Thank you for being the judge of the world that I, along with other people, are koskhols, stupid and have no education. That says a lot about the person that makes that comment, not about others.
Well, when a person with no education comes and talks crap about a religion that is being practiced by milions of people, with no doubt he is uneducated. As a member mentioned when Mr. Fooladvand can not read the holy book correctly, how the hell he makes such a statement about a religion or .... . Please go and read the holy book and then you will figure out that it is not a fiction book to read and translate word by word and then say that women are 1/2 of the men. I'm not a religious person to tell you every thing about the holy book, but I do believe in my religion and I do respect it even if I do not pratice it. That's all I wanted to tell you. In addition, I'm 100% against the current regime, but it does not mean they represent my religion. They just made a lot of thing up and relate it to Islam. So, Please do not think Iranian gov is equal to Islam. No, Islam is a peaceful religion that has been practiced by its followers for centuries.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
It's important to make people aware of facts that they may not be aware of otherwise. Do you think it's good or healthy for a woman to say I'm a Muslim, Allah this and Allah that and yet there is a very high chance that that person does NOT know her voice is counted as 1/2 of a man (i.e., she is a second class citizen, if that)? Why be so affraid of people knowing these things??? If you are so secure about what you believe, you should have NO worries of people talking about them or questioning them.

well..khomeini made people aware of several stuff...as an example, he made them aware that "morabae zendegi 3 zel dare" or that a coach is bigger than a minibus..
But anyway, you still haven't answered us how come none of the 3 or 6 PhDs of Ostad Fooladvand are cited by ANYONE in the world?

Nov 7, 2005
First of all, I am not arguing about whether he has degrees or not b/c that is not something that I have possession of. His knowledge about issues is enough for me. If it's not enough for you, you are free not to listen to him so stop bothering yourself so much about it. In addition, I said earlier, that the important poitn is knowledge not having a "dr. degree." Finally, you have failed to answer my question of why it is OK in the faith that you believe in for a woman's testimony to be worth 1/2 of a man's. Please explain.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
First of all, I am not arguing about whether he has degrees or not b/c that is not something that I have possession of. His knowledge about issues is enough for me. If it's not enough for you, you are free not to listen to him so stop bothering yourself so much about it. In addition, I said earlier, that the important poitn is knowledge not having a "dr. degree." Finally, you have failed to answer my question of why it is OK in the faith that you believe in for a woman's testimony to be worth 1/2 of a man's. Please explain.
I posted something about this a while ago.. this is my own opinion of islam but i think islam includes a set of minimums and maximums rather than absolute values.. an easy example .. you have all these rules about how to wash before being clean.. now those measures are set in place but that doesn't mean they actually suffice.. people would also use soap etc.. but that's not a requirement..however it is something that people would see as appropriate now judging by the changes in standards today now think about it.. you're going to bring this religion to a bunch of arabs who are burying their daughters alive.. now how much will these women's opinions actually be worth? they'd be lucky if they can speak.. so there you go and set a minimum to say her opinion is worth half the man's.. obviously as we go on and the social dynamics change we no longer have to be happy with that minimum and should adjust it according to the current social standards?

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
I can't be bothered to read every single reply, but isn't he the guy that calls the Quran the "Tazinameh"?

see,

That's like calling the Talmud the kikebook, or Kwanza the nigger holiday

Perhaps he is right about Islam. Perhaps it is evil. But when he talks like that, he loses credibility, and HE becomes the wrong person to tell us about Islam, however right or wrong he is about it.

Damn, why do people go to a talk show to learn about such matters? The Bill O'Reilly of Tehrangeles is what he is.

If learning about the Quran is so important to you, read the damn book yourself. It's not that long, it'll take several hours. If it's not important to you don't waste your time listening to Fouladvand. Go to the library and read a good book, learn something. I recommend, "A Problem from Hell" by Samantha Powers, "Guns, Germs, and Steel", by Jared Diamond, and "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins.

That's my opinion, which is of infinite value to myself.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Finally, you have failed to answer my question of why it is OK in the faith that you believe in for a woman's testimony to be worth 1/2 of a man's. Please explain.
Why do you turn the issue around now? So you more or less admit that Ostad Fooladvand has no PhD at all, except maybe for a Pretty Huge Dick..

but anyway...you wanna know the reason why a woman's testimony is only worth the 1/2 of a man's? I really don't know...in my opinion it should be like it is with old Christians and Jews and not give it any worth at all. That's my humble opinion on it.

Btw. which faith do I believe in?? I don't think that I have mentioned ANYWHERE that I'm muslim. I could as well be buddhist, Bahai, or Jedi.