NIAC and the rest of them

Nov 29, 2002
I'm not authorized to post in the Sports forum yet, but reading around the web(!), I couldn't help but laugh in amazement at a certain type of genius who thinks love of country means caring about toop bazi while his countrymen are being slaughtered and raped on a daily basis!

And not only is he not ashamed to let others know this, he actually looks down on them for not prioritizing toop bazi over the lives of their brothers and sisters!

Life is indeed stranger than fiction.
Life is indeed stranger than fiction

For years, the person you mention was pushing Trump and all these alt-right conspiracy theories, banning people who questioned his political worldview. Covid is a hoax, democrats drink baby's blood, earth is flat, space is fraud etc... more and more wacky beliefs/

Then when it comes to Iranian protests, suddenly "We are not a political forum" and "team melli will make the people happy" You got banned permanently whereas the active (and proud) regime supporters still there.

Chemtrails and NWO obsession is more important than being "neutral" over murder of people in Iran. Man bisharaftar az een nadeedam vaghean

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2022
^The guy is a total kookoo bird. I remember him going ape shit and preventing you from sharing internet satellite links, because since "earth is flat", satellites are a myth!:p:LOL:

He pretends to be staunchly anti-IR but at the same time tolerates hezbols running amok and pushing out people who oppose the regime! I don't know if he's afraid of them, or just has his head up his ass since none of his other views make an ounce of sense.

Nov 29, 2002
^The guy is a total kookoo bird. I remember him going ape shit and preventing you from sharing internet satellite links, because since "earth is flat", satellites are a myth!:p:LOL:

He pretends to be staunchly anti-IR but at the same time tolerates hezbols running amok and pushing out people who oppose the regime! I don't know if he's afraid of them, or just has his head up his ass since none of his other views make an ounce of sense.
I think it's just confusion. People get drawn into these conspiracy theories as a result of depression and loneliness
:
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.646394/full

It comes down to losing control in life (things like divorce, losing money etc... can be triggers)

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...es-share-a-cluster-of-psychological-features/

Getting so worked up about things like satellites being myth, earth being flat, chemtrails, something about calcium in dinosaur bones, gravity being false, moon landing being fake, covid being hoax, Trump being God-king draining swamp, NWO controlling world etc... whilst saying that the forum should "stick to football" and tolerating active IR supporters - as you say it doesn't make an ounce of sense....

In this individual case as well, I believe heavy use of marijuana might have a role:

https://letterboxd.com/demontrees/film/uploaded/

Nov 15, 2022
Oh yeah. I forgot about his "Hollywood" adventures! He was a singer too for a time.

I honestly couldn't believe it when he wouldn't let satellite links get posted.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

I was permanently banned by the Sibiloo moderator a few years ago for calling them out on their IR khayeh mali. They were all salivating over Shash Qasem and Zarif.

Nov 15, 2022
I was permanently banned by the Sibiloo moderator a few years ago for calling them out on their IR khayeh mali. They were all salivating over Shash Qasem and Zarif.
Yeah I remember the sibil-avatar weirdo crying any time people criticized Soleimani or Islam. I never understood how the anti-IR webmaster could associate with all these roaches until I realized he's practically insane.

Nov 29, 2002
I posted one message about the players being so ecstatic in their photoshoots, and almost their entire forum went at me - people who are apparently "partying every week" It's become a forum where any criticism of team melli gets attacked. But the most important thing is that the main posters in football forum are people who have actively said they support IR and want the islamic republic to stay in power.

I don't think anyone there gives two hoots about Rafiei, Boroumand, Mahini, Ghafouri etc... when they say "don't mix football with politics"

Mark my words, they will turn on Karimi as well after the Max Amini interview happens.

I'm not posting there any more obviously

1668853460710.png

1668853639987.png

Bunch of soosools

1668853904943.png

1668853673091.png

Nov 29, 2002
Oh yeah. I forgot about his "Hollywood" adventures! He was a singer too for a time.

I honestly couldn't believe it when he wouldn't let satellite links get posted.
Still is a singer - has an album out this year. Google his name and "poison" on youtube...

Can't criticise the guy for keeping finger in many pies even if the Iran situation doesn't really interest him. I think most of his money is through owning cosmetic surgery business in California.

Nov 15, 2022
^It's almost unbelievable when you put it all together. If I saw a character like this in a film I'd think it's way over the top!

Nov 29, 2002
^It's almost unbelievable when you put it all together. If I saw a character like this in a film I'd think it's way over the top!
Yeah the guy is definitely a character, no one can deny that! His self-penned LinkedIn profile is hilarious "Dreamchild Films"

I don't mind it as long as he isn't selling his country short by focusing more on chemtrails and NWO than the revolution on the streets of Iran.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Reason for IRI support there is the main Mod allows it. and somehow ownership is OK with that. There are other mods there too who aren't IRI friendly but to scared to speak up. Unless they have been chopped past two years and am not aware of.

Bad karma will catch up with them. You can't fuck with people and laugh privately. Wouldnt' mind the site get taken down. lol