Sepahan Thread

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^if you think very optimistic, yeah, that is true. but when they lost Toure, Aghili, Rahmati and company, their replacements turned out to be equally good. The condition for them to be successful again this year, is that their signings are agains equally good. As you said Navidkia is injured and if Ebrahimi or Khalatbari also get injured, with Janvario gone, their replacements should be really good in order to not lose points. Their keeper is not that experienced even if he shows a good form. I don't know how much that is gonna effect their ACL. and don't forget, a lot of Sepahan's success last year was due to the fantastic form of Rahman Ahmadi. Now Zobahan (the member) says they lost to Nafte Abadan. Although it was just a friendly and also they had some positive suprises, that's not really a good result.

If Kolahkaj and Zeneitpour get on top of their games like never before and their foreign signings turn out to be a real success, then together with Navidkia and Khalatbari they might have a chance. and that is provided if their keeper is a real success too. and that is a lot of "ifs". but other than that, I think it will be really difficult this time.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
^^if you think very optimistic, yeah, that is true. but when they lost Toure, Aghili, Rahmati and company, their replacements turned out to be equally good. The condition for them to be successful again this year, is that their signings are agains equally good. As you said Navidkia is injured and if Ebrahimi or Khalatbari also get injured, with Janvario gone, their replacements should be really good in order to not lose points. Their keeper is not that experienced even if he shows a good form. I don't know how much that is gonna effect their ACL. and don't forget, a lot of Sepahan's success last year was due to the fantastic form of Rahman Ahmadi. Now Zobahan (the member) says they lost to Nafte Abadan. Although it was just a friendly and also they had some positive suprises, that's not really a good result.

If Kolahkaj and Zeneitpour get on top of their games like never before and their foreign signings turn out to be a real success, then together with Navidkia and Khalatbari they might have a chance. and that is provided if their keeper is a real success too. and that is a lot of "ifs". but other than that, I think it will be really difficult this time.
Agreed, agreed & agreed again. Like i said, i believe this season will rely heavily on how their new foreign signings perform. Sukaj showed some very bright signs from last season that i believe he can carry onto this season.
At the end of the day, the biggest loss for Sepahan has definitely been the departure of Ahmadi. I did say i am very nervous regarding the huge trust they have seemingly put in their young keeper Sadeghi. All remains to be seen whether they will have struck gold, or dug their own grave.

But, also, remember that the league is always 2 half's. Sepahan won the league in the second half of the season last time around. They made some extremely smart signings in the winter window and they finished the marathon stronger then the rest of the teams.
I doubt we will be able to put ANY real insight into anything until we just see really how good Sepahan plays, but from what we've seen from Sepahan under GN & even last season under Kranjcar a poor first half season does not mean anything, these guys are late bloomers and will hit form when it matters. Which brings me to believe that the 1st half of the season we might not see Sepahan play to the best of their potential in the league as they will have their eyes fully focused on the AFC CL and will look to save players and resting them for their key AFC CL games. Like you said, we have to just wait and see whether or not their new signings can fill the void of the ones that left, i personally believe they will.

All in all, i am extremely exited for the league to kick off, its going to be a very entertaining like usual.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Agreed, agreed & agreed again. Like i said, i believe this season will rely heavily on how their new foreign signings perform. Sukaj showed some very bright signs from last season that i believe he can carry onto this season.
At the end of the day, the biggest loss for Sepahan has definitely been the departure of Ahmadi. I did say i am very nervous regarding the huge trust they have seemingly put in their young keeper Sadeghi. All remains to be seen whether they will have struck gold, or dug their own grave.

But, also, remember that the league is always 2 half's. Sepahan won the league in the second half of the season last time around. They made some extremely smart signings in the winter window and they finished the marathon stronger then the rest of the teams.
I doubt we will be able to put ANY real insight into anything until we just see really how good Sepahan plays, but from what we've seen from Sepahan under GN & even last season under Kranjcar a poor first half season does not mean anything, these guys are late bloomers and will hit form when it matters. Which brings me to believe that the 1st half of the season we might not see Sepahan play to the best of their potential in the league as they will have their eyes fully focused on the AFC CL and will look to save players and resting them for their key AFC CL games. Like you said, we have to just wait and see whether or not their new signings can fill the void of the ones that left, i personally believe they will.

All in all, i am extremely exited for the league to kick off, its going to be a very entertaining like usual.
Yeah, I guess I agree. I'm also very exited to see how Pespes will do this season! It should be very very difficult to score on these guys with Hosseini and Bengar in the defence and Gordan in the goal.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Yeah, I guess I agree. I'm also very exited to see how Pespes will do this season! It should be very very difficult to score on these guys with Hosseini and Bengar in the defence and Gordan in the goal.
Yeah, so am i, im really liking the feel of the squad & Jose in particular, i hope he can create a dynasty in Persepolis same as he did in Al-Ahly.

Mahini-Bengar-Hosseini-Pouladi. Surely on paper the best defence in IPL by far, but paper means jack, i hope they can work well together. I truly hope Gordan performs, i wouldn't like to see a foreign keeper benching him, he's a very talented keeper and i hope he plays to his potential because he can really become a vital player for Persepolis.

Its either going to be a amazing season, or another shocking season, it could go either way...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Well. Rahman was warming the bench for Memarzadeh before he came to Sepahan. That tells you how good he was. Sepahan has the best GK coach and thats why they always make decent keepers. Remember Rahmati before he came back to Sepahan? He was horrible. How about Abbas Mohammadi? Everyone was praising him when he was in Sepahan. When he left he disappeared. Remember Armenak? They were thinking of naturalizing the guy to replace Abedzadeh.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
باخت سپاهان در دیدار جنجالی
سپاهان 2 - تیم ملی جوانان 4

خبرگزاری ایمنا: سپاهان در دیداری تدارکاتی با نتیجه 4 بر 2 مقابل تیم ملی جوانان شکست خورد.

دوشنبه ۲۶ تير ۱۳۹۱ - ۲۰:۲۴
به گزارش ایمنا دیدار دو تیم سپاهان اصفهان و تیم ملی جوانان عصر امروز از ساعت 18 در ورزشگاه شهدای جروکان آغاز شد و در حالی که سپاهان 4 بر 2 از حریف خود عقب بود، با تصمیم کادر فنی تیم ملی، بازیکنان این تیم زمین بازی را ترک کردند تا بازی نیمه تمام بماند.
سپاهان نیمه اول را با ترکیب محمدباقر صادقی، هادی تامینی، فرشید طالبی، حسن اشجاری، حسن جعفری، امید ابراهیمی، عادل کلاه کج، میلاد زنید پور، سوکای، جالوویچ و خلعتبری آغاز کرد و بازی بهتری نسبت به دیدار قبلی خود مقابل نفت تهران ارائه داد.
در اواسط این نیمه، سردار آزمون، بازیکن سابق تیم جوانان سپاهان، تک گل تیم ملی جوانان در نیمه اول را به ثمر رساند و بازی در نیمه اول با همین نتیجه به پایان رسید.
زلاتکو کرانچار در نیمه دوم بجز هادی تامینی، تمام بازیکنانش را تغییر داد و تیمش را با ترکیب ناصری، ایران نژاد، تامینی، مرادوند، جعفرپور، ایمانی، بولکو، پاپی، جمشیدیان، شریفی و جهان عالیان به زمین فرستاد.
در این نیمه ابتدا تیم ملی جوانان از ضعف سپاهان در عمق خط دفاعی سود بردند و سه گل دیگر به ثمر رساند تا 4 بر صفر پیش بیافتند؛ پهلوان، فاضلی و سردار آزمون گلزنان تیم ملی در نیمه دوم بودند.
در ادامه این نیمه سپاهانی ها سراسر حمله شدند و توانستند توسط ایران نژاد و شریفی، دوبار دروازه تیم ملی جوانان را باز کنند تا بازی در این نیمه با نتیجه 4 بر 2 به سود ملی پوشان به پایان برسد.
در نیمه سوم این دیدار سپاهان با دو تغییر نسبت به نیمه اول به میدان آمد؛ جمشیدیان به جای خلعتبری به بازی رفت و صادقی جای خود را به رضا محمدی داد. در حالی که سپاهان در این نیمه بازی تکضرب و خوبی را ارائه می داد، اخراج سردار آزمون با اعتراض های شدید اکبر محمدی همراه شد و داور هم سرمربی تیم ملی را اخراج کرد.
پس از خراج محمدی، شعار هواداران سپاهان علیه وی باعث شد تا کادرفنی تیم ملی بازیکنانش را از زمین خارج کند و بازی نیمه تمام بماند.
گفتنی است این دیدار در سه نیمه 30 دقیقه ای برگزار شد.
/33

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
در اواسط این نیمه، سردار آزمون، بازیکن سابق تیم جوانان سپاهان، تک گل تیم ملی جوانان در نیمه اول را به ثمر رساند نتیجه به پایان رسید

Sardar Azmoon is a good potential young talent.bacheh Gonbad Kavoos , 19 years old now.he did real well for TM nojavanan and has been invited to TM javananan since last year and was top scorer in the Tourney in Russia (7 goals ) a few months ago.he scored a couple of crackers in that tourney in Russia.born in Gonbad , he played at youth level for Etka Gorgan for a couple of years before joining Sepahan's youth program last year.if he's in Sepahan's senior squad this year then we might see him in action for Sepahan in this season's IPL , which could enhance his further development.has Sepahan's senior squad for IPL been announced yet?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Sad news for Sepahan

هادی ریش اصفهانی در استقلال

به گزارش ایمنا در آن نشست قلعه نویی از هادی ریش اصفهانی نام برد و مدعی شد این دروازه بان بسیار جوان در سالهای آینده حرفهای زیادی برای گفتن خواهد داشت و بایستی به انتظار آن روز نشست.
پس از دو سال حضور قلعه نویی در سپاهان و پس از اینکه او یک فصل را در تراکتورسازی حضور داشت به استقلال بازگشت و جالب اینکه هادی ریش اصفهانی دروازه بان جوان و آینده دار سابق سپاهان را با خود به استقلال برده است.
هادی ریش اصفهانی در فصل آینده سنگربان سوم آبی هاست و حالا قلعه نویی می خواهد کم کم او را به فوتبال ایران معرفی کند، ریش اصفهانی که البته تونچی روی او نظر نداشت.
گفتنی است به جز هادی ریش اصفهانی سپاهان در فصل نقل و انتقالاتی که آن را پشت سر گذاشتیم یک پدیده بسیار ارزشمند یعنی سردار آزمون را از دست داد که شاید طی چند سال آینده به خاطر اینکه او را اینقدر ساده از دست داد افسوس بخورد.
/8

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
النصر درخواست itc مهاجم سپاهان را به فدراسیون فوتبال ایران داد!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

فدراسیون فوتبال تقاضای باشگاه اماراتی برای صدور کارت بازی مهاجم سپاهان را رد کرد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری ایمنا، سزار در حالی که با باشگاه سپاهان قرارداد رسمی امضا کرد و حتی این قرارداد را در هیئت فوتبال به ثبت رساند بعد از پایان فصل برای تعطیلات به کشورش رفت و قرار بود به اردوی سپاهان در ترکیه ملحق شود اما بدون اطلاع قبلی غیبت کرد و سپس خبر آمد که با باشگاه النصر امارات قرارداد بسته است.
با پیگیری های باشگاه سپاهان مشخص شد باشگاه برزیلی که سزار را به صورت قرضی به سپاهان داده بود بدون در نظر گرفتن قرارداد این بازیکن با سپاهان وی را به باشگاه النصر فروخته است.
فدراسیون فوتبال ایران نیز با توجه به قرارداد سزار با سپاهان درخواست باشگاه النصر امارات برای صدور کارت بازی را رد کرد.
فیفا در روزهای آینده دلیل رد درخواست ایران را جویا خواهد شد و فدراسیون فوتبال بر اساس مدارک باشگاه سپاهان جواب خود را خواهد داد.
ضمن اینکه باشگاه سپاهان از باشگاه برزیلی به دلیل فروش این بازیکن شکایت به فیفا شکایت کرده است.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
اروین بولکو به سپاهان پیوست

نقل و انتقالات باشگاه سپاهان تاریخ: دیروز, 21:05

اروین بولکو بازیکن اهل آلبانی عصر امروز با حضور در هیات فوتبال اصفهان قرارداد خود را به مدت سه فصل با تیم سپاهان ثبت کرد.

وی از سال 2002 تاکنون عضو تیم ملی فوتبال آلبانی می***باشد که 42 بازی ملی در کارنامه دارد.پست این بازیکن 31 ساله هافبک است.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I always wondered what happened to all those players @ Novin

An IV with Sepahan Novin's best goalscorer the year they made it to IPL but were forced to sell their rights to play in IPL to Foolad:
مصاحبه با شجاعی بازیکن قبلی سپاهان نوین هست
همه ۲۵ بازیکن سپاهان نوین نابود شدند

مصطفی شجاعی، آقای گل چند دوره مسابقات لیگ دسته اول فوتبال باشگاه***های کشور با تیم سپاهان نوین، شب گذشته در چند دقیقه حضورش در زمین با پیراهن مس کرمان، عملکرد خوبی از خود به نمایش گذاشت و مقابل باشگاه سابقش درخشش داشت.
به گزارش ایمنا، شجاعی اما با وجود درخشش در بازی***های خود با سپاهان نوین، بعد از انحلال فولاد نطنز از فوتبال اصفهان خارج شد و ترجیح داد در مسابقات لیگ برتر به میدان برود بنابراین راهی مس کرمان شد؛ او امسال هم در تیم قاسم***پور به میدان می***رود و امیدوار است روزی به اصفهان بازگردد. شجاعی با انتقاد از بی***توجهی به بازیکنان بومی در فوتبال اصفهان به ایمنا می***گوید: به هر حال ما از بازیکنان پایه و امید سپاهان بودیم و خیلی دوست داشتیم در این تیم بمانیم اما نمی***دانم چه سیاستی در فوتبال اصفهان وجود دارد که تیم***های اصفهانی از بازیکنان بومی خود استفاده نمی***کنند و نمی***دانم چرا فوتبال اصفهان اینگونه است؛ آنها از بیرون بازیکن جذب می***کنند و به فوتبالیست***های شهر خود بی***توجهند و من چون در اصفهان رابطه نداشتم نتوانستم بمانم.
وی ادامه می***دهد: فقط من نیستم که با این مسئله مشکل دارم و من یکی از کسانی هستم که فوتبالشان در اصفهان به نابودی نزدیک شد، از ۲۵ نفری که با سپاهان نوین به لیگ برتر صعود کردیم، در حال حاضر فقط من فوتبال بازی می***کنم و بقیه بازیکنان تیم نابود شدند؛ سیاست فوتبال اصفهان اینگونه است که بچه***های بومی اصفهان خراب شدند و خوشبختانه من خوش موقع از اصفهان فرار کردم تا خراب نشوم!
شجاعی در مورد شرایطش در تیم مس کرمان تصریح می***کند: من پارسال خوب بازی کردم و اگرچه در زمان بلاژوویچ بازی نکردم اما از ۸ بازی پایانی ۷ بازی فیکس بازی کردم و ۶ گل به ثمر رساندم و امیدوارم امسال هم شرایط خوبی داشته باشیم. امسال کهکشانی نیستیم ولی بازیکنان خوبی به تیم جذب شده***اند و از نظر اخلاقی و فوتبالی خیلی از تیم پارسالمان بهتر است. چند بازی طول می***کشد که به هماهنگی برسیم اما مطمئن باشید از هفته سوم و چهارم وضعیت تیم بهبود پیدا می***کند.
وی در مورد عملکرد سپاهان در بازی شب گذشته اضافه می***کند: به نظر من سپاهان دیشب سپاهان همیشگی نبود و من فکر نمی***کردم سپاهان اینقدر در این مسابقه بد باشد. سپاهان خیلی ناهماهنگ بود اما مطمئنم شرایط این تیم بهتر می***شود. به هر حال سپاهان همیشه سپاهان است و حتی اگر در دوران افتش باشد، مدعی قهرمانی است.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Rumours say that Sepahan are in negotiations with Dejagah! If the rumours are right, Dejagah has apparently said he will try to sign with Hertha Berlin. If it doesn't work, he will sign with Sepahan.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
You know why i never seem to see any progress on the Nagshe Jahan stadium?
Every time new photos come up of the so called "progress" you rarely see more then 3 workers there. How do you expect to build a 70k stadium when all you see is a couple of dahatis standing there in their flip flops and pj pants....

All these so called "progress" photos are all the same, taken from different angles...1 day its from the west side, the next week its from the east side. Yet, i barely see any progress from the photos put up last year, with the ones Zobahan just put up :doh:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
There has been a little bit of progress in the past 1 month but it was because some high ranking group visited there last week. A couple of days before that visit about 300 construction workers were busy working there. Now that the visit is done with it looks like they are back to a few workers.