خبر فوری:

متن نامه امشب رفسنجانی به شورای نگهبان :

بسمه تعالی

بیلاخ

و من الله توفیق!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I respectfully disagree. I think the loss of life and the price people paid in the aftermath of election 88 were way to much in respect of the little change we see. Had khatami been allowed to run and elected, I would have agreed with you but Rohonai being who he is, he is not what people really wanted and stood for in 88 elections. They just chose the lesser of evil amongst those allowed to run. People had no other options.
Rohani could be what Khatami wasn't and that is to have balls. Remember Khatami was a nobody. People made him into what he is and when I see the youth coming out & cheering Rohani on it has the positives of bringing out the best of him. I am hoping that it will do just that and he could do something. We have always come short but who knows. I hope he proves me wrong. Could he be the ayatollah Gorbachov or Yeltsin?

By the way I have been reading the Hezbollahi weblogs and comments over the past 24 hours, and the confusion and disappointment there is truly refreshing! afsaran.ir tops the list (check their archive from 24 hours ago).
This was a very meaningful comment I read there. I hope all the voters, and friends like Khodam realize the depth of the truth behind this comment:

گاهی باید همچون مادری فرزانه برای حفظ جانش طفل را به دایه سپرد

At the end of the day, Iranians (at least the majority) are not the biological parents of this regime. They're sitters. This should be a constant reminder. I wish this comment would get posted at the top of every reformist's site, paper, blog and even house door.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
گاهی باید همچون مادری فرزانه برای حفظ جانش طفل را به دایه سپرد
و به جا ی ِ " نوک ِ پستان " ، پستونَک را باید در دهان ِ طفل گذاشت که زیادی عَرعَر نکند

یاد ِ اون خبری افتادم که سالها پیش در روزنامه ها آمده بود

مادری طفل ِ شیرخواره ی ِ خود را در حوض ِ آب انداخت و کشت
مادر ِ فداکار گناه ِ این جرم را به گردن ِ دایه انداحت
ولی ماموران ِ آگاهی به این نتیجه رسیدند که کار کار ِ مادر است
خود ِ مادر هم بالاخره در بازجویی اقرار کرد که او طفل را در حوض ِ آب انداخته
در بازجویی از مادر ِ فداکار از او پرسیدند که چرا بچه اش را در حوض ِ آب خفه کرده است
" مادر هم جواب داد : " آخه زیادی گریه می کرد ، از دستش خواب نداشتم

Jun 7, 2004

خبر فوری:

متن نامه امشب رفسنجانی به شورای نگهبان :

بسمه تعالی

بیلاخ

و من الله توفیق!
deerouz jaan, I think you are reading too much into Rohani being Rafsanjani's man thing. Hasn't Rohani been Khamenei's representative in Shoraye amniyate melli for years?

Rohani has been super close to Khamenei. I remember Khamenei thanking Rohani profusely when he had succeeded in defusing some pressure off of IR during nuclear negotiations.

I think all this means is that Khamenei has realized that it is better to have a person who is more diplomatic and measured, to be more inclusive and to try to defuse the pressure from the west.

May 12, 2007
deerouz jaan, I think you are reading too much into Rohani being Rafsanjani's man thing. Hasn't Rohani been Khamenei's representative in Shoraye amniyate melli for years?

Rohani has been super close to Khamenei. I remember Khamenei thanking Rohani profusely when he had succeeded in defusing some pressure off of IR during nuclear negotiations.

I think all this means is that Khamenei has realized that it is better to have a person who is more diplomatic and measured, to be more inclusive and to try to defuse the pressure from the west.
The set of condidates are specially planned to find best man to negociate with West. Sepah can't take these sanctions.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Honestly the more I read and see pictures of our nation's celebrations the more proud and hopeful I feel . The Iranian people proved once again what a brave ,smart and civilised people they are that even the white house has acknowledged it and congratulated them .

Like ZA said earlier I hope Rohani use this opportunity and the trust that the nation has given him to make history ,he has become the elected president of one of the proudest and greatest nations in the world with an impressive civilasation and culture ,he must deliver and he must succeed ,he must give all he can to serve this nation and repair the damage caused specially in the last 8 years .

He is a lucky man that has the support of all Iranians now ,this is his greatest asset . with about 70 million backing you up you can not fail and no one can mess with you .

best of luck to him to deliver the promises he made in his campaign ,the prayers of 75 million Iranians are with him .

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Although I should congratulate all of my Iranian brothers and sisters for yet another leap fwd for taking their and their nation’s destiny in their own hands I still refuse to celebrate.

My real celebration will come in next August when finally this despicable creature, this ultra ugly mother fucker so called AN who is responsible for 80% of the grey hair I have will be kicked out of public domain and probably will never be seen again.

[FONT=&quot]What a miserable end for a political life, he got kicked out of hardliners camp who not long ago took pride in considering him their darling and never got accepted among Iranians even though he went “All in” in his political gamble and lost[/FONT]

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Although I should congratulate all of my Iranian brothers and sisters for yet another leap fwd for taking their and their nation’s destiny in their own hands I still refuse to celebrate.

My real celebration will come in next August when finally this despicable creature, this ultra ugly mother fucker so called AN who is responsible for 80% of the grey hair I have will be kicked out of public domain and probably will never be seen again.

[FONT="]What a miserable end for a political life, he got kicked out of hardliners camp who not long ago took pride in considering him their darling and never got accepted among Iranians even though he went “All in” in his political gamble and lost[/FONT]
I personally have a hard time even congratulating. IMO this is just very small step in the right direction. I congratulate the people and celebrate the day we have real democracy in the country.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
When I was pissed off and was swearing at iranians who was supporting the jaakesh Mousavi no one really did think twice all ignorance and isolation , and now all you Iranians ,congratulation to your Islamic republic regime all you guys who supported mousavi jaakesho are guilty of misleading young generation because even you didn't see with supporting jaakesh's sabz jonbesh you did approve Islamic regime after 30 long years of being treated as a foreigner dictatorship by us and our people , yes now all of us are happy that Rohani took power and all we get excited to see people's celebration , any nation deserve the leader they have , our intellectuals are as fool as those at 100 years ago , some people like me who pressurised and ignored since we opened up our mouth against blood suckers must live our life and let people test and hurt themselves ... Sad sad event.... at least people are happy ,till the tricks come thou

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
آمدن آخوند روحانی؛ بازی جديد نظام آخوندی کليد خورد

وبلاگ دانشجو: همگان مي***دانند که طبق قوانين بسته حکومت اسلامي رئيس جمهور در بهترين حالت مي***تواند تنها تدارکاتچي ولی فقيه باشد و چون خامنه اي در 8 سال دولت خاتمي توانست اين موضوع را به خوبي ثابت کند، امروز نيز با استفاده از همان حربه قديمي و مخفي کردن خود پشت عباي آخوندي ديگر (اين مرتبه حسن روحاني) قصد دارد برنامه های ویرانگر خود بخصوص برنامه تسليحات هسته اي را جلو ببرد و ضمن خريدن وقت براي رژيم از انزوا و فشارهاي بين المللي و تحريم ها بکاهد. توجه داشته باشيم که وقتي احمدي نژاد با آن همه نفوذش نتوانست پس از 8 سال رياست حتي از رد صلاحيت شدن یار نزدیک خود مشايي جلوگيري کند تا جايي که حتي سفرهاي استاني او توسط خامنه اي در پايان دوره لغو شد، چگونه دولت موسوم به اصلاحات با سابقه ضعف در برابر آقا مي***خواهد بدون در نظر گرفتن نظرات او برنامه هايش را پيش ببرد؟ سخنان پيش مرگ روحاني (محمد رضا عارف) در مناظره آخر را يک بار ديگر گوش کنید، در آن قسمتي که گفت: "به ولايت فقيه اعتقاد قلبي و صميمانه دارم و به قانون اساسي پايبند هستم". آيا واقعاً مي***توان از چنين افراد بزدل و ناتواني که حتي نمي***خواهند سر سپردگي خود به خامنه اي را کتمان کنند انتظار کوچکترين اصلاحات و تغيير را داشت؟ به راستي همه در اشتباهيم و بازي جديد خامنه اي "کليد" خورده است و اگر به اين دور باطل پايان داده نشود، این نظام پلید با فريب اذهان عمومي و تبديل نمودن جمهوري اسلامي به کره شمالي خاورميانه، کشور را در معرض حمله هسته اي و تکه پاره شدن قرار خواهد داد.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
When the sentiments of our regular citizens line-up with Nasrallah, I think we should be concerned...

تبریک سرکرده تروریستهای لبنان به آخوند حسن روحانی

خبرگزاری فارس: شبکه تلویزیونی المنار دقایقی پیش خبر پیام تبریک سید حسن نصرالله به رئیس جمهور منتخب ملت ایران را منتشر کرد.

نصرالله در این پیام آورده است: این حماسه منجر به انتخاب مبارک شما و برآورده شدن آرزوهای مردم ایران را زنده کرد.

در پیام تبریک سید حسن نصرالله آمده است:

انتخاب جنابعالی به عنوان رئیس جمهور مبارک اسلامی ایران در یک حماسه سیاسی و تاریخی در دنیای امروز ما بی نظیر است. این انتخاب همان لبیک به ندای مقام معظم رهبری(دام ظله) است و آرزوی گرانقدر ایشان محقق شد.

آقای رئیس جمهور!

این حماسه سیاسی که با انتخاب مبارک جنابعالی تحقق پیدا کرد آروزها و امیدهای مردم ایران و همچنین تمام ملت های عربی و اسلامی و مستضعفین را زنده کرده است.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Biazar jaan, I think this may have the answer on the red CD:

منبع حکومتی: آغاز امحاء گسترده اسناد جریان انحرافی

شفاف نیوز: برخی اخبار حاکی از تلاش جریان انحرافی برای از میان بردن برخی اسناد مربوط به این جریان حکایت دارد.

یک منبع آگاه گفت از صبح دیروز و با پایان انتخابات، ساختمان قائم مقام جریان انحرافی که اتاق فکر رسانه ای این جریان است محل رفت و آمد گسترده اعضای این جریان و تلاش برای از میان بردن همه اسناد مربوط به این جریان بود. یکی از مهمترین افرادی که در ساختمان قائم مقام جریان انحرافی تردد دارد (ب.ش) است که از افراد نزدیک به لیدر جریان انحرافی محسوب می شود.

این منبع آگاه گفت: از صبح دیروز صدها سند با دستگاههای کاغذ خرد کن امحا و توسط خدمه به سطل زباله های خارج از محل برای اطمینان از عدم دسترسی منتقل شد.

در روزهای پیش از انتخابات گزارش ها از تلاش جریان انحرافی برای برهم زدن فضای انتخابات با انتشار سی دی حاوی دروغ پردازی علیه کاندیداعا حکایت داشت. چند روز پیش ویژه نامه رسانه ای جریان انحرافی که شنیده ها حاکی از تخریب گسترده کاندیداها در آن حکایت داشت، پیش از توزیع توقیف و جمع آوری شد.