Iran's tokhmi (s)election circus:

Oct 18, 2010
voter turn out is huge.more than 70% of eligible voters
have participated in the elections.rohani wins the first
reported count from australia by 90% of the vote.

Oct 18, 2010
raisi beating rohani with a big margin in zanjan province.
in kerman province rohani winning big in urban areas but
losing in rural areas.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I am really disgusted to see Iranians outside of Iran voting. Most of these Iranians are refugees/asylum seekers who left Iran because they claimed to be in danger and now they are voting for the same regime they "fear". Damn hypocrites.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I am really disgusted to see Iranians outside of Iran voting. Most of these Iranians are refugees/asylum seekers who left Iran because they claimed to be in danger and now they are voting for the same regime they "fear". Damn hypocrites.
Maziar khan, fuck them all. They are not worth your time. They are a bunch of idiots.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Any mother fucker that votes for these bastards outside Iran is really a mother fucker. I will say it to their faces too. Fucking pieces of shit sitting in the outside and legitimizing the shit regime.. Shame shame shame..

Any mother fucker that votes for these bastards outside Iran is really a mother fucker. I will say it to their faces too. Fucking pieces of shit sitting in the outside and legitimizing the shit regime.. Shame shame shame..
Well that is not limited to the outsiders .. One is accused of 800 Billion of Embezzlement and still getting votes ... You don't know if you should laugh or cry ..and just god knows how many ppl are on IR payroll only in Europe alone

May 9, 2004
خنده دار اینجاست که میر حسین موسوسی و زهرا رهنورد رای دادند !!!ا

bbc
میرحسین موسوی و زهرا رهنورد 'رای دادند'
به روزشده در
22:41
19 مه 2017
29 اردیبهشت 1396
سایت کلمه میگوید میرحسین موسوی و زهرا رهنورد در بازداشت خانگی رای دادهاند.

فرزند آقای موسوی و خانم رهنورد این توییت سایت کلمه را همرسانی کرده و نوشته است: "مادر و پدر بالاخره تونستن راي بدن".

Oct 18, 2010
the turn out was indeed massive more than 75%.
rohani is leading with 56% of the vote with 25m
votes counted so far.
incidentally the electronic voting machine iran used
in some polling stations is very slick and totally
tamper proof.

[video=youtube;dJ2mkWsCkaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2mkWsCkaI[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
I saw some really educated and so called bright minded, intellectual people waiting 2-3 hours in line to vote lol.