💣Classic threads worthy of review

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
http://forums.iransportspress.com/i...d-when-he-shoots-someone-in-cold-blood.59651/

Occupation of Iran and related crimes & matters. Post by insightful bro.
It is time for the other pole to take to the offensive. It is time to take what once belonged to us and was stolen from us by foreign tribes and cultures. It is time to discover WHAT was stolen from us and why.

I am addressing those on the other side of the fence (not Ashtar, GP, Reza), but people who actually are muslims and practice islam;

ask yourselves questions about your religion, READ GHORAN IN FARSI. no tafsir, no bullshit by any akhounds, READ PURE GHORAN (by mr. bakhtiari nejad) in farsi and see the reality of the big lie?

Think about why they keep promising you crap in the other world, are there really virgins in heaven waiting to suck your dicks, or is it for them to get on your ass in this world so you tolerate it with the hopes of relief in the next.

Ask yourselves are you really iranian or muslim. Reflect back to your lives what have you given to Iran and what to islam?

The time is coming (not will come), that this will be resolved and it will be resolved not by negotiations, not by peaceful demonstrations, not by UN intervention... No.

This will be resolved by blood...

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
There have been many classic and educational threads in ISP history.
My personal best would include a thread that chinaski started on صفوى

IMO, a must read and learn from for all who still have illusions on what happened to us.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I don't get the "if you are against globalization then Trump is definitely your man" comment

Trump is as much a globalist as all the others - case in point, how he brought Saudi arabia into the global sphere (him, his daughter and son-in-law together) - the economic globalisation under his tenure was more than anything

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I cant find the thread but it happened over the last 12 months- one of the most famous/infamous members posted and then commentated on a football match from youtube, which he thought was a live match but was actually quite a low-graphics virtual simulation on a bait-and-switch youtube channel. It was absolutely hilarious, hope the guy is OK and doesn't have too many new nationalities

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I don't get the "if you are against globalization then Trump is definitely your man" comment

Trump is as much a globalist as all the others - case in point, how he brought Saudi arabia into the global sphere (him, his daughter and son-in-law together) - the economic globalisation under his tenure was more than anything
I think globalisation Trump detest is led by Soros type folks, whatever himself and assoc. do is perhaps kosher, fine& legit and gift to humanity.lmao

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I cant find the thread but it happened over the last 12 months- one of the most famous/infamous members posted and then commentated on a football match from youtube, which he thought was a live match but was actually quite a low-graphics virtual simulation on a bait-and-switch youtube channel. It was absolutely hilarious, hope the guy is OK and doesn't have too many new nationalities
http://forums.iransportspress.com/i...-and-news-2021-2022-season.88374/post-1248771

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
http://forums.iransportspress.com/index.php?threads/propaganda.65260/page-5

Some truth, some comical posts and stances and a bit of worthy opinions and material.

Regarding RL if he pulled 10 mil listeners, I am sure majority would be voters and that would be 10% of voting force in the US at the time.

There's also comments on Obama. Bankers did shove it onto peoples throat and facilitated his election imo.