Sochi Winter Olympics

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
4 straight Golds Chiquitas and even the lines woman couldn't help you! ;)

We jumped ahead of Switzerland and the Netherlands in medal standings earlier today and are now within touching distance of the Ruskies, Americans and Germans one more gold baby! :)

Mar 13, 2007
4 straight Golds Chiquitas and even the lines woman couldn't help you! ;)

We jumped ahead of Switzerland and the Netherlands in medal standings earlier today and are now within touching distance of the Ruskies, Americans and Germans one more gold baby! :)

and canada wins in many different disciplines as opposed to holland or norway or others who win everything in essentially one or two sports

Mar 13, 2007
never watched women hockey before but my first game was amazing. that game specailly the last period was incredible. Never ever tought they will come back from 2-0 with few min left. they never gave up and believe to the last second they will win.

Boy i hope canada didnt use all their luck for tomorrow today

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
BTW guys, Iran's Mohammad KIYADARBANDSARI competed yesterday in Men's Giant Slalom Run 1 & 2 where he ranked 56 (out of 109 registered) and 51st respectively. Hossein SAVEH SHEMSHAKI ranked 62nd and 55th in the same event. Not great, but not a bad performance. .

Forough Abbasi will compete tomorrow...

Nov 24, 2002
never watched women hockey before but my first game was amazing. that game specailly the last period was incredible. Never ever tought they will come back from 2-0 with few min left. they never gave up and believe to the last second they will win.

Boy i hope canada didnt use all their luck for tomorrow today
that was amazing game and didn't look like women hockey but don't forget women hockey limit to Canada and USA , the gap between these two teams and the rest is HUGE ! So in women hockey if you catch Canada -USA game, fine , otherwise is not worth watching it lol

Jun 18, 2005
Looks like they have added a bunch of new bullshit events to Winter Olympics. Hockey is the only premium event in Olympics, rest of it is made up bullshit sports that hardly anybody cares about.

Feb 4, 2005
After winning another gold today by Canadian skier we are close to snatch another one in men's curling (9-3 at the end of 8th end). Good job Canada so far. We are second in medal standing.