Tokyo 2020

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Thanks to my friend Riozo and his connections I'm lucky enough to be able to attend the men's championship game and possibly the women's as well.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
i see what you did @Playboy ool 69 nice number; something tells me, wasn’t chosen at randon but
i have a counter argument. Miami with LeBron Chris Bosh and D Wase; won their first mba finals; and the jerseys were black and pink.
of course with that team you could’ve given them a rainbow uniform and they would’ve still killed everyone. Wirh no fans, kind of a let down nut i enjoyed warching 🇸🇪 kick 🇺🇸 ass in women’s soccer, I can’t stand them, rhey are a disgrace
to the flag. My favorite women soccer team is anyone who beats USA so as of now 🇸🇪

by the way what was that moron from Argentina thinking picking up that stupid second yellow card? Also Egypt Spain was pretty eyebrow raising considering they begged Mo Salab a lot and he said go fly a kite. Oh and guys i don’t jave the same animosity to the 🇺🇸 men’s team. something tells me that if they are up 10 nothing against 🇹🇭, they won’t stock 3 more goals in the back of the net, and take their shirts off, milk the celebration for 5 min. I don’t have an issue with them running up the scoreboard they could’ve scored 15 goals for all I care but you don’t have to milk the celebration!
In the WC 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Played their hearts out against USA and lost 2 to 1 violate my next goal. What does Alwx Morgan do when she scores, put her pinkie up; like a jackass and sips an imaginary of of tea. As the blck people say that is” doing the most,” you don’t have to be that much of a jack ass.

if any of yoh are baseball- Softball fans, 1 🇺🇸 2 🇯🇵 3 🇨🇦. it was only a one nothing went by USA but if you are a defensive purist like me, you appreciate two teams playing good D ball. even the way team USA scored was old-school Dodgers 1960s. Get a runner on base, sacrifice
to 2nd, get an R.B.I and being her home. they don’t all have to be home runs and I want nothing when is still a win. i think the gold medal game
will be 🇺🇸 v 🇯🇵 let jeh are the clear 1-2 as for basketball wirh Devin Booker joining the squad, coming from Phx, they got this, same
with 🇺🇸 women’s b ball.
i am waiting for Wrestling a d weightlifting go irano

Feb 4, 2005
اولین مدال کاروان ایران در اولین روز #المپیک_توکیو؛
جواد فروغی از ایران به طلای تیراندازی المپیک 2020 توکیو دست یافت🥇

اولین طلای المپیک تاریخ ایران در رشته تیراندازی🇮🇷
@akhbar_montakhab

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
My friend Riozo just informed me that he was able to secure tickets for both the men and the women's championship game for us.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
اولین مدال کاروان ایران در اولین روز #المپیک_توکیو؛
جواد فروغی از ایران به طلای تیراندازی المپیک 2020 توکیو دست یافت🥇

اولین طلای المپیک تاریخ ایران در رشته تیراندازی🇮🇷
@akhbar_montakhab
This wasn't his greatest achieveement

-6046370945909766075_121.jpg

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
back to the awesome match between the shoes Uzbek Rabatov(something like that) and the dirty Beirr. there is a black American coach that has been involved in TKD for over 25 years and he said two things that I also agree.
Number one that was an emotional punch but it was dirty and you don’t punch someone in the face because Takwando is a gentleman’s fame tak- mind wan- body- soul- do in Korean btw.
There is so much parity that a number 17 seed can take down the number one seed or hemight’ve been the number two.
Nice to see the Iranian coach shake hands before and after the game with the is Israeli czech coach before and adter the fame, ill post the hoghlighra.Alsonya IsA lost to Feance hur not a shocker they hafe an all star Rudy Gobert and NBA or NBa caliber players. On and she was the only Russian to be invited to the I.O.C comittee, she stepped down after 8 years of service
to them. She could tell you how any spirt with judges can lead to corruption see the dirty adrifan judges robbing Roy Jones Jr ca the Korean in Sepul 89. they got banned nut Jones Jr still ended up with the Silver.Somw 50,000 max protestes. See Natiq Comenich as Bela Caroli said,” get highway robvery in the Russia games.” Perfect score was waived off, she got some ba penalties and the Russian “won.” anyway that goes down all the time and she has seen how athletes from countries like Iran, get screwed over if they go uo against say someone from a rich country like usa.
keep in kind youth beats experience the Uzbek was 10 the American girl who neat the Russian 18 bs 24 i think the achlocht Britt was 25
Allana Zagitoca won last year in wimen’s figure skating she was 15 Yegena Isnanaeca the favorite was 17, Zagitova won by a 10th of a point by puttingall of her jumps, at the end so she can get all bonus pts. If all else is equal, youth, usually beats out experience, be it individual or team sports..
Also Germany bounced back 3-2 win bs KSA

@Finally Vito Dell’Aquila wins the first gold medal for Italy in taekwondo, 58kg category They are currently 5th place with 4 silver 4 bronze and 1 gold, not bad.

LOL LOVE THIS! Screw the IOC from Russia with love
https://sports.yahoo.com/russia-continues-to-make-mockery-of-olympic-ban-144953861.html

Four guys from Russia, wearing Russian colors, climbed up a podium to receive gold medals and listen to a Russian song right after a few onlookers chanted, “Rus-SEE-a, Rus-SEE-a,” the forever Russian chant.
Russia, however, didn’t win the men’s gymnastics team event here Monday. Nope. Not at all. Russia? Never heard of it. Russia isn’t here.

Little bit of an upset after Mexico smashed France 4-1 they lost to Japan 2-1 I think Mexico got a little bit cocky, after the France win. If they would have won 2-1, they would have not taken Japan so lightly.
Highlights of the game
good job Japan go represent Asia

1627332914208.jpg

@Finally LUCY YOU GOT SOME SPL;AINING TO DO Now I know why the Italian Volleyball team is so good
Come on man Ivan Zaytsev lol ya sounds I-talian to me! Italy v Poland Volleyball go Italy though i HATE Poland Volleyball team

Guys Iran beat POLAND #2
Plucky Iran Beats Poland Volleyball Team at Tokyo 2020 - Sports news - Tasnim News Agency

The most dramatic Volleyball set I have ever seen what a battle by Iran!
Remember when the asshole Polska captain last time said, "Iran is a dammed nation, we only play them because we are forced to and he got suspended? "I have not f**k YOU OT YEBIS OT MENYA EURO TASH Poland- I don't even consider them real Slaviansky they act like more western Euro trash
(1) The Most Dramatic Volleyball Set | Poland vs Iran (HD) - YouTube
DAMET GARM KHALEH CHSASPEED!

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I can watch this in loops most dramatic volleyball set ever
wow...I had missed this. What a set. Iranians are usually mentally weak in these situations and lose the game. Credit to all our volleyball players. Dameshoon garm!!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
‏اولین شناگر زن ایرانی در المپیک بعد از ۴۳ سال = جمهوری آذربایجان
اولین مدال تاریخ ایران در جودوی المپیک = مغولستان
Khak too sare bi gheyrateshoon. I don't care how the situation is in your country. You don't go representing another irrelevant country only for money.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Sly 1 you missed a hell of a game 2- You are right this was true....IN THE PAST but not this team, and not this generation.
1- Stamina and mental toughness were key issues with Iranian athletes, be it team or individual sports. With this generation, especially the Volleyball team, there is no fear. They have seen Poland and Brazil before, gotten some W's vs Poland and the big boys, Iran are here. I would say top 5- in no order Brazil Poland Iran Russia/USA - Honorable mention Serbia.
Also guys, sometimes it is not about the $$$$- there are various reasons why athletes defect. For the Iranian girl who won gold in Takwondo, it was they were harassing her because she did not want to wear a chador, i don't blame her. For the Judo guy, he didn't want to get another Olympics wasted, in case Iran draws Israel, again I don't blame him.
It is NOT always about the Money with athletes. Um Roy Jones Jr whom I brought up a few times, I think I know why he defected to Russia. With all of the racial problems in America, he probably felt more accepted in Russia. Let us not forget Russians gave the Player of the Year award to Azmoun over Russian Captain Artem Dzubya. When push comes to shove, the Russians are much more fair than the English or the Americans. ]
Competing at this level, and I should know a thing or two because I competed against the best of the world in boxing, and do competitive swim for training, takes 1- effort 2- talent and 3- pure dedication and sacrifice. You only get 1 -2 shots at this so as I told my dad, "Don' blame them for defecting, blame Iranian government/regime for their stupid and outdated IR laws-policies but that is another topic for another day. You reap what you sow Iran. So far we go an IRGC Rishoo winning gold hopefully things will change with Koshti and Weightlifting. So far a big major disappointment 1 gold 1 bronze unless I missed something

Last edited: