Tokyo 2020

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Hi comrads. I might not get a chance to post before departure as I'm off to Japan shortly. I'm making a stop along the way to catch up with some of my army buddies in East Asia and afterwards Riozo will be picking me up so that we can attend both the women and men's soccer Final. It's gonna be another compressed vacation but I couldn't really pass on this opportunity and I know I will not regret it. So 幸運と山羊のチーズを足で願っています!(I have some understanding of the Japanese alphabet and language so I hope I wrote this correctly)
Will you be the one playing the piano? Who will moderate this site while you are away?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So major major wrestling final awaits our golden boy, Hassan Yazdani. He is to meet the giant American, David Taylor, against whom he's lost twice in the past! Can he finally break the "telesm"?! He's surely looked very motivated from what I have seen from him so far. But he's also met stronger opponents than the American so he could be more tired.

Anyone knows when the final will be held?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sly I am going to say something here listen my man, when it comes to a grappling sport, there is a HUGE difference between 26 and 30.
Ok so another banner Olympics for Iran so far the Rishoo sharp shooter is the only gold, unless I missed something and someone got a gold,
in something lame, like ribbon tossing. I don't know about everyone here but I gravitate to the wrestling/Martial arts events, for obvious reasons.
Sly that is the difference between a Gold medalist and a silver medalist lack of, ah what is the point is anyone going to respond? I will just say something basic like someone who never did martial arts Yazdani tried hard and did his best, it was a good competition, good game bazi javan Mardahen. After all, I don't know anything about grappling.
Here is my brilliant analysis, probably close to what some people will say, "Wrestling is tough, the difference between winning and losing is execution. get more points or pin the other guy.' Thank you coach captain obvious lol. That is seriously about the level of analysis some of you guys give me then when I break it down, people look at me sideways.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly I am going to say something here listen my man, when it comes to a grappling sport, there is a HUGE difference between 26 and 30.
Ok so another banner Olympics for Iran so far the Rishoo sharp shooter is the only gold, unless I missed something and someone got a gold,
in something lame, like ribbon tossing. I don't know about everyone here but I gravitate to the wrestling/Martial arts events, for obvious reasons.
Sly that is the difference between a Gold medalist and a silver medalist lack of, ah what is the point is anyone going to respond? I will just say something basic like someone who never did martial arts Yazdani tried hard and did his best, it was a good competition, good game bazi javan Mardahen. After all, I don't know anything about grappling.
Here is my brilliant analysis, probably close to what some people will say, "Wrestling is tough, the difference between winning and losing is execution. get more points or pin the other guy.' Thank you coach captain obvious lol. That is seriously about the level of analysis some of you guys give me then when I break it down, people look at me sideways.
TeamMelli, we got another gold medal in Greco-Roman wrestling. 1 bronze in GR wrestling, one silver in weight lifting and now another silver in wrestling.

So far in total: 2 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Not one of his best performances 😪
He didn't look like a winner
Just saw the fight..... he lost it during the last 20 seconds!!! A little lack of concentration there otherwise he had the gold medal in his hand. Poor guy.....
Very disappointed because he wasn't himself, he was poorly coached from his corner.
Taylor was mentally and tactically better prepared and maybe physically in better shape .
Never the less Yazdani had it all wrapped up and it was a terrible blow to him letting his guard down with 20 seconds to go. It should not happened to an experienced Olympic champion.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
NICE NOT BAD NOT BAD ok at least we got a little something something. Hala Madrid CHE SHOD we got robbed? I missed today's events because i have Finals Friday DAMNIT ALL TO HELL The one day I miss Iran get's some medals. Uh oh i smell a party bazi like remember in Rio those ugly Iraqi husband and wife DQed the Iranian weightlifter, over buolshevik?
I knew the screw you Iran moment was coming at some point.
any more Weightlifting what category clean and jerk or snatch?
Snatch is when you SNATCH it Clean and jerk si when you catch and lift over your head.
Damn too bad the Judo team is suspended.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Also if I am not tagging you sly or anyone it is not to be rude, I made a promise to hala Madrid ok so 1 gold 1 silver total count 2-1-1-1(one bronze)
any more events in weightlifting or koshti?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Also if I am not tagging you sly or anyone it is not to be rude, I made a promise to hala Madrid ok so 1 gold 1 silver total count 2-1-1-1(one bronze)
any more events in weightlifting or koshti?
Dude it's 2 gold, not 1. HalaMadrid only means he doesn't want to count the first one because the shooter is sepahi and rahbar's dog. Otherwise, officially we've got 2 gold medals.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh roger that I got you yes it makes sense but I have a question is he REALLY A RISHOO we don't know because 1 he is a RN not a sniper and you need to get a job somewhere. The thank Imam and Ali Khamenei could be an act. Like when Soviet Athletes had to praise, whomever was the leader at the time.
Um oh speaking of which Pooya jan Hala Madrid I want to inform you Mr. Jackson asked me a basic information who is your boss so I guess I have to put down YOU I said POOYA but gave no last name or anything else.
Also heads up the plan is to bypass them but to keep up with appearances we decided it was best for me to shoot a DM to the IRIFF so I did that. So for our sources on foreign contacts I put down Megan Raipone and Carly Lloyd and they needed my source of contact so I put down your name.

Guys Haj Rishoo could be keeping up appearances and playing politics, parti bazi. I mean what am I going to say if I win gold for Iran, "long live the Shah " lol ya that will go really well for me.