Tokyo 2020

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Damn ok Canada kicked our buttocks but we must remember 2 things
`- they are not chumps but they were down 0-2 with their backs to the wall.
2 It's like they knew our playbook and studied us vs Poland and Venezuela.
3-The commentator mentioned we beat them 3-1 in Rio but this is not Rio
4- We can't sulk too long just put the sweep 0-3 behind you, we got a date with the Azuri I am sure our local resident ethnic 1/30th "i-talian" KC Mc Elroy aka @RaminS S can shad some light on team italia for us lol (Sarcasm)

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Khak too sare bi gheyrateshoon. I don't care how the situation is in your country. You don't go representing another irrelevant country only for money.
این چیزایی که نوشتی مال سی چهل سال پیش بود وقتی با درآمد کارگری هم میتونستی به آینده امیدوار باشی
پس با این حرف تو همه ما بی غیرتیم که برای رسیدن به ساده ترین نیازهای زندگیمون مهاجرت کردیم
‏از "وطن" فقط "وطن پرستی" به مردم بدبخت ایران میرسه
IMG_20210727_195311_992.jpg

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
این چیزایی که نوشتی مال سی چهل سال پیش بود وقتی با درآمد کارگری هم میتونستی به آینده امیدوار باشی
پس با این حرف تو همه ما بی غیرتیم که برای رسیدن به ساده ترین نیازهای زندگیمون مهاجرت کردیم
‏از "وطن" فقط "وطن پرستی" به مردم بدبخت ایران میرسه
View attachment 44362
Leaving your country to have a better life is different compared to representing another country in the Olympics. It would have been different if you had moved as a kid or if you were born there. But representing another country in the Olympics, simply to have a better life is damn bi gheyrati in my book!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Leaving your country to have a better life is different compared to representing another country in the Olympics. It would have been different if you had moved as a kid or if you were born there. But representing another country in the Olympics, simply to have a better life is damn bi gheyrati in my book!
You really cant say that man. Why don't you go back to Iran, live there, be an Athlete, see the "services" government gives you, see the opportunities the government make for you, then you see what would you do?
Ostad, we have a SERIAL KILLER now as our president, so I say, shashidam be gheyratemoon! enn chiza dige tamoom shode Sly jaan!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Gheyrat ... Kosisher ke too maghz ma hack kardan. Azadeh zistan mohem tar az har chizieh.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Khak too sare bi gheyrateshoon. I don't care how the situation is in your country. You don't go representing another irrelevant country only for money.
For money? Yo think it was for money? In a country that women have been denied the most basic rights, you sit in the comfort of your home in the West and throw Keyhan-style jibes at them?

Congratulations for your new low. You have joined Shariatmadari club.

I don't think any decent human being should compete under the IR badge and flag. It has nothing to do with how you feel about your country.

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
It was never about the money and
sly knows it since he posted what happened to him two years ago , sly go and read what you posted under other sports thread and then come back to say who is the bigheyrat

http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/irans-judo-suspended-all-together.88069/

این جوون با غیرت ایرونی که به خاطر حرومزادگی اون رژیم از کل آرزوش که شرکت و قهرمانی تو المپیک بوده باید میگذشته چون حق نداشته با رقیب اسرائیلی مسابقه بده
یادم میاد یه فیلم ورزشی دیدم که نوجوان کشتی کار ایرانی چجور داشت گریه و التماس میکرد به مربیش که بزاره با حریف اسرائیلی کشتی بگیره و قهرمان نوجوانان جهان شه ، اما مربی بیگناه هیچ جوری اجازه نداد و آخر گفتن انصراف به خاطره مصدومیت

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You can always argue, that there are many countries with bad economy and dictatorships, but I would argue that no country is as fucked up as Iran where the women are forced to show up like an idiot with Hejab, and other athletes are forced to quit if they face somebody they don't like.
Most of these athletes didn't just go to another country, they tolerated the bs regime abuse for years and then they left. Good for their courage.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Come over to my house and watch Iran vs Caada, my dad says.
Studying too much Trig, Geometry and Stats is not good, he says
It will make you forget a bit about your problems he says.
The lie detector test determined, THAT WAS A LIE.
The game was competitive, for the first two minutes.
I haven't seen a beating that bad, since the Argentine army of 82.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Finally you wanna know something funny I started a go fund me page for the Iranian women’s soccer team and they thought it was for a terrorist organization. even some girls on the US women’s team were like what? How can we start a go fund me page for the girls soccer team without it being funded to a bad source and you know what that bad sources between you I have a proposal for you my frienHow can we start a go fund me page for the girls soccer team without it being funded to a bad source and you know what that bad sources between you I have a proposal for you my friend. When I get the ability to give people moderator titles I have you in mind anyway looks like another banner Olympic day free Iran lol cricket cricket

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I give you my humble honest advice to graciously give it back to pooya and take the backseat like the rest of us.
Well, I dont agree and am a bit tentative about what you sugest, why can't brewsKy TeamMale run for Admin, at least its good experience to see how hard it is to make all compadres around this board happy at the same time and at once!
I think TeamMeli has great integrity, can show empathy and he is quite clairvoyant as I see it, beside that he is full of wild ideas that can flourish when you least expect it!

Go on braw TeamMelli....go, lets Rock it & Roll it!

Last edited: