Tokyo 2020

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So another banner day for Iran, we still have the one rishoo winning gold. furthermore Fellas the US women’s national team are our friends and they may even respond if you talk to them on Facebook. they are my acquaintances please don’t say anything stupid lol i am
thinking of a few of you. No comments lole,” Ya when you score a toal pull a Brandi Chadtain and take ofd your shiet” lol don’t embarrass me with my ladies. Lol we need to keep Timsar Agah the hell away from the USWNt; i don’t want them running for the hills, thinking we’re all a bunch of horny Iranians! even if we are a bunch of horny Iranians let’s not let them know about it. Timsar you are banned from the USwNt and yes they are cute but heads up, probably 50% of them are gay so you’re barking up the wrong tree!

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@Arash_Tombangir well for starters I made some contacts with the United States women’s national team.C Megan Rampone amd Carly Lloyd are on our aide. first of all without the BS thought of I want to thank you and @Finally for your kond words.
I know I might be a little bit on the eccentric side but I’m an artist so get used to it. you know that I will put my 100% effort and I have told @HalaMadrid anytime he wants it back I can give it to him. this would be a good experience for me as well I agree with you I would have to make some decisions but I’m gonna need to have a good team around me see this is exactly why I want you and Og jan to be mods, you guys have integrity. I think we need to use social media and people who have a voice to help out the Iranian women’s team my focus is on that right now.
I tried starting a go fund me page but they’re thinking that it’s linked to a terrorist organization I kid you not. Rampone was laughing at how stupid this is.

Why am I reaching out to the US women’s team,
why not, after all i am a vet, they will not anob a vet.
LOL so they really contacted you from Japan as they are preparing for their Olympics quarterfinal match?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
well the good news is Iran is still going to qualify to the next round as the #4 in volleyball, if they beat Japan, which they should. The problem is they’re going to be playing the number one of the other group which is mighty Russia Olympic Comittee.
Russia is STACKED, they are getting the gold.

what happened to the Iranian wrestler versus the Armenian and also congratulations to team Canada from getting one on USA. better luck next tournament ladies.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It was never about the money and
sly knows it since he posted what happened to him two years ago , sly go and read what you posted under other sports thread and then come back to say who is the bigheyrat

http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/irans-judo-suspended-all-together.88069/

این جوون با غیرت ایرونی که به خاطر حرومزادگی اون رژیم از کل آرزوش که شرکت و قهرمانی تو المپیک بوده باید میگذشته چون حق نداشته با رقیب اسرائیلی مسابقه بده
یادم میاد یه فیلم ورزشی دیدم که نوجوان کشتی کار ایرانی چجور داشت گریه و التماس میکرد به مربیش که بزاره با حریف اسرائیلی کشتی بگیره و قهرمان نوجوانان جهان شه ، اما مربی بیگناه هیچ جوری اجازه نداد و آخر گفتن انصراف به خاطره مصدومیت
Oh it's the same dude?! Ok, fair enough.

But a lot of these sportsmen represent another country either just for money or they simply can't get into the elite national level so just to be able to play in the Olympics or in the WC, they change nationalities. That is just not ok IMO. It displays "faghre farhangi".

Feb 4, 2005
Anyone watching Spain vs Ivory Coast?

LOOOL@ Eric Bailly (Man United CB playing for Ivory Coast). so far he has scored one goal , assisted with Spain's 2 goals and conceded a penalty which Spain scored. he is the star of the match. LOOOL.
I don’t know who told likes of him or Fred to play football

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
For the amount of money I've had to fork over for these tickets I would have preferred a USA-Sweden Final but I suppose I will have to settle for Canada instead. The other Final at the very least includes Brazil so that in itself will be worth the admission for me but hopefully Spain will be the other team.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
So it looks like unless something changes in the next 5 minutes I'll be seeing Brazil take on Spain in the men's Final and Sweden take on Canada in the women's Final.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
So it looks like unless something changes in the next 5 minutes I'll be seeing Brazil take on Spain in the men's Final and Sweden take on Canada in the women's Final.
Are you going to Japan? if so, let me know we can grab a beer. I am meeting Japan Prime Minister and then CEO of Sony and most likely going to have sushi with CEO of Nissan (this one is yet not set), but I am sure I can find some time.
I assume you are watching from VIP section? I see if I can get you in super VIP section, dont think they would allow you there, but I put a good word for you.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Hi comrads. I might not get a chance to post before departure as I'm off to Japan shortly. I'm making a stop along the way to catch up with some of my army buddies in East Asia and afterwards Riozo will be picking me up so that we can attend both the women and men's soccer Final. It's gonna be another compressed vacation but I couldn't really pass on this opportunity and I know I will not regret it. So 幸運と山羊のチーズを足で願っています!(I have some understanding of the Japanese alphabet and language so I hope I wrote this correctly)