World Cup qualifiers 2022/ Final Round/ Iran vs Syria(02-09-2021) & Iraq-Iran(06-09-2022)

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
because i paid to get paramount+.
you did not pay you did not get it on game day.
they want to make money not love :D
Paramount+ will give a 7-day free trial. Then it's $10/month. It shows the AFC WC Qualifiers as well as AFC Champions League. This is in the US. I don't know about other countries. But ISP members in the US can get the 7-day free trial and watch SS, PP and Tractor next week 13 & 14 of September. Understandably the English commentary is not very good because the commentators are generic one and don't seem to know a great deal about the teams.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Again i have nothing against Skocic, but like Branko he was no one when he joined TM, using TM to make his resume looking decent..
The transition and mid is still shit, same as possession and this team rely big time to individual stars.
They haven't been yet tested against good asian teams and some call the guy better than CQ lol

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yeah keep being ignorant.
Whatever this football has in over a decade it is thanks to his impact.
Even players mentioned it
0 players in europe vs 20
Pretty resume everything..
please quantify that whatever ... I gave you stats and you are giving me emotional statements.
I mean since when the national team responsibility is player development lol.
He was away 8 months out of 12 and made 2 million Euro's per year. Digeh chi mikhad :D

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
please quantify that whatever ... I gave you stats and you are giving me emotional statements.
I mean since when the national team responsibility is player development lol.
He was away 8 months out of 12 and made 2 million Euro's per year. Digeh chi mikhad :D
I never said he developed players.
Where did i say this?.
I am not sure you followed everything when he was around but he clearly, unless Skocic, he didn't give damn to local league and with reason. He even said this 100 times on national tv.
The message was clear, move to europe and develop your game, but jt was hard to put it in practice because some had to get huge paycut. . I even remember Karim Ansarifard who joined Panioniis for couple hundred thousand a yr. Huge pay cut. He was one of first ones and others follow the path.
Skocic is bale chashm. Lets see where this take us.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Again i have nothing against Skocic, but like Branko he was no one when he joined TM, using TM to make his resume looking decent..
The transition and mid is still shit, same as possession and this team rely big time to individual stars.
They haven't been yet tested against good asian teams and some call the guy better than CQ lol
Well the same Bronco beat Japan with Oman and did amazing with Perspolis ;)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Well the same Bronco beat Japan with Oman and did amazing with Perspolis ;)
Yeah go stick with VICs.
The same branko who shit the bed against Mexico and Angola with all his stars and probably best ever iran squad on paper.

Plz don't bring up this guy name.
Going DT on Daei at 37..lol

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yeah go stick with VICs.
The same branko who shit the bed against Mexico and Angola with all his stars and probably best ever iran squad on paper.

Plz don't bring up this guy name.
Going DT on Daei at 37..lol
He didn't do worse that CQ first attempt in world cup. 1 point against 1. Easily qualified whereas CQ had to kill himself in the last game with GN amazing magic. Both took over a team that didn't qualify in previously. So again emotional assessments. Both tied against African teams.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Croat coaches are all typical. The can suck cock if that let them get what they want
Base on some rumors this is already Taremi and Sardar team.
Like BranGOH he does baleh chashm as long as that let them win.
Which resulted 2006 disaster.
Daei's folks vs the rest..

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Croat coaches are all typical. The can suck cock if that let them get what they want
Some credit to CQ
He took emotions and mard salari from the national team, let's give him credit when it is deserved and extremely likable guy.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
He didn't do worse that CQ first attempt in world cup. 1 point against 1. Easily qualified whereas CQ had to kill himself in the last game with GN amazing magic. Both took over a team that didn't qualify in previously. So again emotional assessments. Both tied against African teams.
You can't be serious
Easiest ever group with tons of stars.
Angola, lol
Only WC apperance..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I must say I am very pleased with the coach. He may not have a strong cv but
We were just seconds away from a respectable draw against the eventual finalist Argentina...!

Can you really compare the two coaches and their teams ?!
Brandgoh was a disaster ...we had no team under him just a couple of gangs of players that made up 11 in the field.
2014 squad didn't have the stars 2006 had but they were a united bunch of players on the same level and wavebands

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
My only point is that if the key players themselves specifically credit Queiroz for their performances now, then maybe that means something, no?
Lol no acc to some.
Almost everyone praised him.
When was the last time this happened?
Look at his egypt nomination post's comments. Sardar, taremi, PAG, saeid, beiro. JB all wished him luck

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
My only point is that if the key players themselves specifically credit Queiroz for their performances now, then maybe that means something, no?
so yeah he was a good coach and they credit him but it is not like all the Taremi and Sardar achievement is because of CQ. Come on digeh ... enghadr bot nasazid

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Shahriar
Too early to judge him. Wilmots beat syria 5 zip and played ok vs SK in friendly
We faced Syria and Iraq which had 3-4 of their mian guys injured.
We haven't even faces SK

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I must say I am very pleased with the coach. He may not have a strong cv but

We were just seconds away from a respectable draw against the eventual finalist Argentina...!

Can you really compare the two coaches and their teams ?!
Brandgoh was a disaster ...we had no team under him just a couple of gangs of players that made up 11 in the field.
2014 squad didn't have the stars 2006 had but they were a united bunch of players on the same level and wavebands
ultimately I look at stats.
If your job is to pay someone to do a work for you, you set a goal, if it is achieved then your investment was good otherwise it wasn't.
CQ got millions of dollars in 8 years (don't know exactly but I think he was making 2 million Euro's per year) and he got us 2 world cup qualification, one was externally difficult. Okay ... so then that is his achievement and nothing else.
I mean for god sake when was the last time Iran lost big margin ? We have always played super defensive. We were so close against Yugoslavia as well in 1998 but ultimately lost. IT IS ALWAYS CLOSE. We tied Germany in first half in 1998, again CLOSE.

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
so yeah he was a good coach and they credit him but it is not like all the Taremi and Sardar achievement is because of CQ. Come on digeh ... enghadr bot nasazid
I'm not saying he was an angel but he moved the football forward in the context of the IR and IFF nightmare, surely that means something?

Credit when credit's due means both saying that Dragan is doing a very good job so far after the disaster of Wiltits, and recognising who resurrected the disaster which was iranian football - building these guys into what they have become.

I guess I trust Taremi's words when it comes to CQ. I don't think of Queiroz any higher or lower than what Taremi says.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I'm not saying he was an angel but he moved the football forward in the context of the IR and IFF nightmare, surely that means something?

Credit when credit's due means both saying that Dragan is doing a very good job so far after the disaster of Wiltits, and recognising who resurrected the disaster which was iranian football - building these guys into what they have become.

I guess I trust Taremi's words when it comes to CQ. I don't think of Queiroz any higher or lower than what Taremi says.
So if he goes to world cup and goes to second round, is it all because of CQ ?