Search results

1. Amir

ORANJE FOREVER!!!!!!

Proud to be a fan of dutch football. Bitch as much as you want with the fouls... but they got a hell of a record and a great run at the world cup... ORANJE FOR LIFE
  2. Amir

Brangoh was better than any goh we have today

I mean, I think of 4 years back and I say to myself how that piece of shit at least took us to the finals... We couldnt get an easier path to this WC and this khayemal analyst just dug us into deeper shit.. I never thought that our football would become worse after the Brangoh era, but...
  3. Amir

first winter signing: Rubin Kazan's Alejandro Dominguez to Valencia

Great signing in my opinion. but with Juan Mata, David Villa.. where will he fit? Argentine forward Alejandro 'Chori' Dominguez has passed a medical exam today [Monday] at Valencia ahead of a free transfer from Rubin Kazan, according to the Spanish club's official website. The exam...
  4. Amir

who is the ideal replacement for RVP?

Seiously, if Arsene decides not to buy, someone should go chop off his french balls So the question is, who will be the ideal backup for 6 months with adequate experience to do the job. They definately need someone who is not cup-tied, and not another 18 year old prospect... Someone similar to...
  5. Amir

your 2009 world player of the year

SHORT LIST Michael Ballack (Germany), Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Iker Casillas (Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Diego (Brazil), Didier Drogba (Côte d'Ivoire), Michael Essien (Ghana), Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon), Steven Gerrard (England), Thierry Henry (France), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden)...
  6. Amir

this guy is brilliant in impersonating :D

this is a must watch!! YouTube- Wenger, Henry, Mourinho and Benitez Impressions
  7. Amir

League champion predictions (EPL, LA LIGA,...)

whats your prediction for the 2009-10 season? EPL Winner- Top Scorer- Surprise Team- Flop Team- Best Signing- Worst Signing- Relegated- LA LIGA Winner- Top Scorer- Surprise Team- Flop Team- Best Signing- Worst Signing- Relegated- SERIE A Winner- Top Scorer- Surprise Team-...
  8. Amir

Aravane Rezai AN supporter?

that b*tch apparently was in tears, gave him 2 tennis rackets as well :confused: please watch from 4:18 to 4:50 LjUEGHxUOjc&feature=related
  9. Amir

Iran's attacking problem has a simple solution.

So how did Capello solve Rooney's scoring problem? i believe this also applies to TM... England coach Fabio Capello has revealed the simple secret behind unleashing Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney's goalscoring potential for the national side - "I told him to stand in front of the...
  10. Amir

Scolari rumoured to be next UAE coach

Scolari could replace Bathenay as UAE coach By Yasir Abbasher, Senior Reporter Published: May 27, 2009, 23:31 Abu Dhabi: The UAE Football Association have reportedly begun negotiations with Brazilian coach Luiz Felipe Scolari to replace outgoing...
  11. Amir

who should/will arsenal sell/buy in summer?

who should they sell? 1- Denilson 2- Eboue 3- Silvestre 4- Adebayor i would give Song and Diaby another year. Denilson doesnt seem good enough for EPL let alone Arsenal... as for Eboue, there are much better players arsenal have and arsenal can potentially get, and even though credit cant...
  12. Amir

the 50 million pound game - Newcastle vs Middlesborough [R]

Im honestly happy for Newcastle to have won the crucial relegation battle. I feel bad for Mike Ashley, and how much he's been criticised for putting so much money and trying to improve the club. I see him as one of the unluckiest investors... a guy who spent over 100million and actually did...
  13. Amir

Interesting ribery pic...

will we ever see him like this...
  14. Amir

imitator of Daei video

:--biggrin Few-sLX194Y&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
  15. Amir

when will Rosicky come back????!!

what the fuck...
  16. Amir

whats going on with Adriano

Unhappy Adriano plans sabbatical Adriano explains his reasons for taking a break...
  17. Amir

So, will Iran make it?

whatever decision made, whatever tactics used, whichever players chosen... in the end, do you think Iran will manage to reach South Africa 2010 or not..?
  18. Amir

Sporting Gijon

so far, in 24 games, they havent had a single draw. i have never seen something like this. they have the worst goal difference in the league, and second biggest number of losses... but still manage to stand 14th. whats behind this? do they have some kind of strategy that doesnt let them draw...
  19. Amir

which striker is better on his day?

Borhani vs Mohsen Khalili... I know Borhani is a nightmare when he's not having his day... but what we've seen in recent months, on his peak, he becomes a goalscoring machine and a joy to watch On the other hand mohsen khalili, he probably is the best iranian striker when it comes to shooting...
  20. Amir

EPL top 4... will a new team make it?

looking at it from a neutral perspective, i think it will be a very very close call between 3rd and 5th places, and i tip it to go down to the last day. Aston Villa will maintain their amazing run, similar to Tottenham's 3 seasons ago, except they won't choke in their last game. Villa could very...